Workshop: Develop an understanding of how CAM (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) can be integrated with psychology practice. This course is for those who are curious about developing skills and referring to CAM providers.
- Latest findings in herbal and nutrition studies for mental health symptoms
- Limitations and benefits of CAM for mental health
- Understanding contraindications
- Importance of collaboration and your client’s choice in their healthcare options
- Resources and learning more about CAM interventions
TIME: 9.00am to 4.00pm
VENUE: Brisbane Riverview Hotel – Cnr Kingsford Smith Drive & Hunt Street, Hamilton QLD
All day catering
Complimentary parking available at the venue – although a car park can’t be guaranteed on site – there is street parking nearby.